Please be aware of the following guidelines when planning your visit to the Field House Museum.
- Tour reservations are strongly recommended to ensure the Museum stays under capacity.
- Guests are encouraged to wash or sanitize their hands when arriving and leaving.
- Visitors aged 9 and up must wear a face masks. Disposable masks are available.
- Please practice social distancing by keeping 6 ft away from others.
- Guests will be asked to fill out a brief health screening upon arrival that will include a name, phone number/email, zip code, and any travel/health declarations.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed.
The Museum will take the following measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Staff and volunteers are asked to fill out a health screening and sanitize hands upon arrival.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned hourly or after individual use.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the Museum.
- Hands-on activities have been removed unless they can be properly cleaned.
- Numbers are limited in the gift shop and guests are asked not to touch items unless purchasing.
- The Museum will be cleaned and disinfected as part of daily closing procedures.
- Directional signage is in place to increase social distancing through exhibits.